Self Paced Management and Leadership Mastery
Provide Your Managers the Training to Become More Confident and Fulfilled Managers
The two things that usually earn a promotion to management have nothing to do with great management ability. It is usually tenure and expertise in a previous, non-managerial role.
But now that they are a manager, are you finding that a whole new set of skills and expertise is needed for them to be a highly effective manager?
- Gallup found that poorly trained managers cost the economy approximately $400 billion annually and that 50% of employees surveyed cited leaving their job because of the poor skill sets of their managers.
- Because "managers account for at least 70% of the variance in employee engagement across business units." Untrained managers produce poor employee engagement, which produces poor performance.
Your company may feel some of the many pains caused by a lack of training in people management. Anyone can learn and improve using these courses. Many managers are simply untrained and can become much more effective when provided with the hows and tools to manage their team confidently.
Do any of these challenges ring true for you?
- Being slow to deal with performance issues
- You know there is a better way for your managers to lead and manage, but you have not provided them access to learning how
- They are not documenting poor performance, and they don't seem to know how they can affect improvement
- Have underperformers that seem to linger, and your managers just don't know how to fix them or replace them
- You're going home at the end of the day with the feeling you accomplished little or nothing.
- You and your managers are spending way too much time on people issues and drama
- Their meeting seems to be a waste of time because they don't seem to accomplish anything
- You may be handling too much of your manager's workload because they can't seem to get things done the right way
There are many more potential pain points, but you get it. Be assured we "Feel Your Pain" and are here to help.
They Don't Know What They Don't Know
The Results Driven Leadership Manager training program is a unique approach from highly qualified former executives. All of our courses come from front-line time-tested best practices that have been used for decades in the development of management talent, just like yours. The courses are all "Real World" solutions—nothing theoretical from a trained trainer teaching from a course book.
Our programs are designed for managers regardless of seniority, industry, or location and give them the skills they need to succeed in the modern workplace. If your managers have not had management training and are using a trial-and-error approach to leading and managing, these courses are for you.
Effective people management can be the most challenging aspect of sustaining a thriving organization– and that's where management training is crucial. We help transform your managers by providing them with the knowledge, skills, and tools to propel them to vastly improved results.
Upon completing and deploying their new-found best practices, their results will soar, and you will feel less stressed and overwhelmed.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM MANAGEMENT TRAINING?
Anyone can benefit from Results Driven Management Training, no matter their experience level. Here's how taking a leadership course can arm your managers with the expertise needed to drive peak results.
- Aspiring Managers: If you have aspiring managers who you want to further their ability, prepare for the future by providing them with proper management strategies and frameworks and building their skill set.
- Newly Appointed Managers: Whether they've managed people, products, or projects, these courses can help them acquire the skills necessary to succeed from day one.
- Seasoned Managers: All experienced managers can still hone their leadership expertise by applying insights from the knowledgeable executives training from our courses.
Benefits They Will Gain From Our Courses
Growth & Transformation
- Build leadership Skills and Knowledge that accelerate team performance and engagement.
Set Your Managers Up for Success
- Whether they are trying to reach a significant milestone or improve culture, Results Driven Manager Programs help you identify their strengths, improve their knowledge, achieve their goals, and be the best.
Improved Communication Skills
- Strong communication from managers enables them to better instruct and inform their team members on particular tasks, goals, and general performance expectations. This, in turn, minimizes the risk of mistakes.
Provide effective feedback with confidence leading to a much-improved performance
- The topic of performance management can bring dread to managers and employees alike. But a successful system can positively impact the bottom line, provide a path for achieving goals, and increase employee morale.
Deeper Understanding of the Role of a Manager
- Inspiring leaders use their unique combination of strengths to motivate individuals and teams to take on bold missions – and hold them accountable for results. And they unlock higher performance through empowerment, not command and control.
Improved understanding of how to manage your time and get more things done
- Results-Driven Managers operate with less stress and a clearer mind at work. They are more focused and do a better job on the most important because they know how to overcome the most common time management obstacles.
How to interview Hire and Onboard great employees
- Good hiring decisions are critical to the success of your organization. Results Driven Managers have an extremely high success rate in hiring because they know how to effectively interview and select the right person for the right job.
Improved Decision-Making Skills
- Naturally, some people are better than others at making smart choices and achieving desirable outcomes. But with a little training, they can improve their decision-making skills.
Become more proactively strategic
- Productivity and management mindset are significant — how leaders think goes hand in hand with how they lead. A strategic mindset reflects strategic agility, the ability to see how the big picture relates to the here and now. They are the abilities to anticipate, challenge, interpret, decide, align, and learn.
Here Is What You Will Get
(Click on Each Course for More Information)
Get Them Started On Their Management Training Journey
Don't Waste Any More of Your Precious Time by Your Managers Using an Ineffective Trial-and-Error Approach to Managing Your Team.
Find the solutions immediately from these courses.
14 Executive Led Video Courses
Full Course PDF
All the Associated Tools Needed to Deploy Each Course
A Personal Development Plan For Committing and Practicing for Subject Mastery
Subscribe Now For an Affordable Monthly Price
Bought Individually at $97 per course per person
Subscribe and Save Thousands
Now Only $347 Per Month
No Contract & Unlimited Users
End At Anytime