Onboarding is a prime opportunity for employers to win the hearts and minds of new employees.
Don't waste it.
(Note this is not an HR Onboarding Process. This is a Onboarding Process for Managers to welcome new team members onto their team.)
Onboarding is a magic moment when new employees decide to stay engaged or become disengaged. It offers an imprinting window when you can make an impression that stays with new employees for the duration of their careers.
Managers sometimes do all the right things when it comes to recruiting, selecting, and hiring new employees. But as soon as the new player shows up, they make the mistake of treating the person the same as an employee who has been working for the company for a long time.
All too often, there's no structure for onboarding and integrating new employees, and no orientation period. This is a huge mistake, because the new employee must quickly come to feel like they belong, and understand how they fit in.
To avoid this, Results-Driven Managers deploy the Knowledge Skills and Tools from this course. You will discover the often missing best practices and process for onboarding your new member. Included in the course is our New Employee Orientation Checklist (Included in this training). Using a clear formal checklist, they strive to have the new employees quickly thinking of themselves as part of the organization's community. This makes them more likely to become valuable long-term employees.
- The 20 Best Practice Elements to creating a Results-Driven new team member onboarding process
- The importance of using an Orientation Checklist to guide you
- How to set new team member up for success from day one
Included in the Course
- Instructor led videos
- Full course PDF in downloads for reference.
- Exercise One Evaluating Your Organization in Regards to Setting Up a New Employee for Success
- Complete Exercise Two Why have some of your best employees left your organization?
- A True False Quiz to successfully advance to the next course.
- Download. the Onboarding Checklist. Edit it to make your own and USE IT!
100% Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you do not believe this course is worth your investment simply contact us for a full no questions asked refund.