Essentially a high-performance culture promotes an environment where team members are focused on incremental improvement — to be the best they can be, with the resources at their disposal. Having a high-performance culture boosts overall organizational performance - and many factors contribute to this.
During this course you will learn:
- 3 steps to create a High-Performance Culture
- Creating a Organization Culture statement
- High-Performance Elements of Commitment Motivation, Morale, Creativity, and Success
A High-Performance Culture encourages everything and everyone in it to fulfill their desires around the tasks they complete for their jobs. This is a workplace with high morale and motivation—and thus high productivity. A good culture builds a more engaged and productive workplace, with a good balance between what we do with how we do it. It is a positive factor in bringing about a more significant impact by team members in the organization.
A High Performing culture is also a magnet for attracting good people to work for the organization. Results-Driven Managers need their direct reports to embrace the culture to grow an organization to reach its maximum potential.
Three Steps to a High Performing Culture
To achieve a High-Performance Culture, use the following three steps:
- Identify your current
- Identify what you want the desired Organization Culture to
- Move everyone toward the desired
You Will Get
- Executive Led Training Videos
- Full Course PDF Reference
- Q12 Questions for Culture Survey
- Exercises for Committed Learning
- Personal Development Plan
- Audio Podcast for Future Reference and Motivation
Let's Get Started!