Understand Your Natural Strengths and Areas for Improvement
In only 15 minutes, learn more about your natural strengths & weaknesses and use those insights to reignite your career path.
Join over 1 million professionals who use DISC to advance their careers every year.
Understand your personality and behavioral tendencies and of others.
- Gain insight into your strengths and areas for development.
- Understand your own tendencies and preferences; then, you can identify opportunities to use your strengths to your advantage and work on areas that may be holding you back.
- DISC assessments can also help you to communicate more effectively with others and build stronger relationships with your team, peers, and boss
- Discover how understanding the communication and work styles of others, you can adapt your own approach to be more effective in working with them.
- This can lead to better collaboration and teamwork, which can be essential for career growth.
Overall, DISC assessments can be a valuable tool for helping you to understand yourself and others better, which can in turn lead to personal and professional growth.
For Improving Managment Team Success
- The DISC assessment can be a useful tool for improving communication and team dynamics within a management team. Here are some steps for using the DISC assessment for management team development.
- A Results Driven Disc expert will facilitate the discussion of the implications for the team's communication and dynamics. The Results Driven facilitator will create an open and honest dialogue about how each team member's strengths and challenges can impact the team's effectiveness.
- Based on the DISC assessment results, your Results Driven DISC facilitator will create a plan for improving communication and teamwork within the management team. This could include setting goals for improving communication, creating more effective decision-making processes, or implementing team-building activities.
- Finally Results Driven Leadership will work with the team to implement the plan. This plan may involve training, coaching, or other support to help team members develop the skills and behaviors necessary for improved teamwork.
For Improving Hiring Success and Benchmarking
Hiring managers often judge candidates based on subjective rather than job-related criteria. This leads to less-than-stellar hires and all the baggage that comes with them. The Average Cost Of A Mis-Hire Is 200% of the Annual Salary.
- Hire Smarter, Save Time and Frustration by using the DISC Skills Assessments.
- Make Unbiased Decisions on the Best
- Take the guesswork out of your screening process and hire people based on how they actually do the job.
- Evaluate candidates quickly and fairly
What you'll get:
- Complete DISC Profile Just For Your
- Discounted DISC Profiles for your future team building and hiring needs
- Exclusive Access to our team of Highly Skilled DISC experts to help guide you in your hiring and people journey.
- Learn your Communication Style an How To Adapt It to Other Styles for Improved Effectiveness
- A One Hour One-On-One Debrief Discussion with a master DISC Expert
Let's Get Started!