We believe that anyone can become an inspiring leader (they're made, not born). However, in most companies, there are far too few of them. In employer surveys, we found that 34% of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that their leaders were inspiring or unlocking team members' motivation. Even fewer felt that their leaders fostered engagement or commitment and modeled the culture and values of the corporation.
Instead, inspiring leaders use their unique combination of strengths to motivate individuals and teams to take on bold missions – and hold them accountable for results. And they unlock higher performance through empowerment, not command and control. In this course are some of the best practices and secrets for how leaders both inspire and get excellent performance:
- How to Inspire your team does not manage them
- Create accountability, teamwork, and high levels of commitment to a job well done
- The essential secrets of creating a positive work atmosphere
- Executive Instructor Led Videos
- Full Course PDF for reference
- Assessments and Tools to provide you the roadmap to being more inspirational and motivating
- True False Quiz
Let's Get Started!